Friday, April 25, 2008

Midnight Jewels FREE MEGA KIT! CORRECTED

Sorry for the issues!! I had to reupload the kit and had removed the old link! i had to rename the elements inside as I had left the designers name on them after I purchased them! New link to download!

NEW FREEBIE!!!! This is a HUGE kit!!! I've thrown together some items I didn't use in other kits, plus I have actually sat down and made by hand a few of the items inside too!! The glitter shapes are all hand done by me!! There are a total of 93 elements in this kit, including ribbon wrapped frames, tons of bows not seen in the preview, lace, flowers not shown in the preview, jeweled swirls, cute brads and gems galore!! The kit is all PNG format, and taggers sized at 700 x 700.

You can DOWNLOAD YOUR FREEBIE HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment